header image

I own a home in the zone that I am considering fixing up. Where do I start?

Contact the Enterprise Zone Commission at 340-773-6499 on St. Croix or 340-714-1700 on St. Croix. If you are in a historic district, you can contact the State Historic Preservation office for information on what can and cannot be done in the historic district.