CHARLOTTE AMALIE, U. S. Virgin Islands – May 19, 2020 -- The Virgin Islands Economic Development Authority (VIEDA) will host a free informational webinar titled, “Nonprofits COVID-19 Assistance” at 10AM on Wednesday, May 20, 2020.
This webinar will be conducted via Zoom, a software-based platform for video and audio communications. Nonprofit and religious organizations can register for the webinar at https://www.usvieda.org/webinar-nonprofits-covid-19-assistance.
This webinar will feature the following representatives and their agencies:
- Ted Gutierrez, state director, Virgin Islands Small Business Development Center
- (VI SBDC)
- Deanna J. James, president, St. Croix Foundation for Community Development
- A representative from the Office of the Lt. Governor of the USVI
The discussion will highlight:
- how to apply for available COVID-19 funding programs as a nonprofit organization,
- technical assistance that is available from the VI SBDC, and
- updates for nonprofit organizations from the Office of the Lieutenant Governor.
For more information, contact Shanell Petersen, VIEDA Managing Director, Marketing and Vision 2040 at email@example.com.
# # #