What is the VI-Ambassadors Program?
- VI-Ambassadors is a program that leverages the Territory’s network of business leaders who can influence key businesses in their decisions to locate operations in the Territory.
- The EDA leverages VI-Ambassadors to identify, cultivate and secure additional business investment into the Territory
- VI-Ambassadors are effectively an additional set of USVI sales people
Who are the VI-Ambassadors?
Ambassadors fall into several categories provide access and influence to key corporate decision-makers that have the possibility to establish a business operation in the USVI. Ambassadors are located in the Territory and anywhere in the world.
- EDC company leadership in key target sectors
- Stakeholders in the USVI business community
- Friends, Family and EDC alumni who share a passion for the development of the Territory
Objectives of VI-Ambassadors
- Raise awareness of the USVI for investment through introductions and testimonials of VI-Ambassadors
- Introductions of target companies with business expansion plans to the EDA by VI-Ambassadors
- Secure high visibility speaking engagements and hosting opportunities at key industry events
- Secure increased investment and job creation by utilizing VI-Ambassadors